Are you ready to take on a key role in our team? We're currently looking for a Senior Event producer. Do you possess experience in the event industry and ready to put in some work? Please apply as soon as possible with your resume and cover letter.
Location: No Art Office, Amsterdam Noord
Start date: TBD in consultation, ASAP preferred
Duration: TBD in consultation
Number of hours: 24, with the possibility to expand to full-time
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with us to understand No Art's event goals, budget, and vision.
• Come up with creative ideas that align with what No Art wants to achieve and reflect our brand.
• Create detailed plans with timelines, budgets, and resource allocation for smooth event execution.
• Coordinate with our teams (creative, production, technical) to make sure everything runs like clockwork.
• Find and manage external vendors like venues and caterers.
• Negotiate with vendors to get the best deals and save money for the clients.
• Take care of all the logistics: setting up the event, arranging audiovisual stuff, etc.
• Visit venues to make sure they're fully informed.
• Keep track of the budget, expenses, and provide financial reports to clients.
• Help with event marketing stuff like invitations and social media campaigns.
• Make sure we follow all the legal and safety rules throughout the planning process.
• After the event, get feedback from clients and attendees
Note: This list of responsibilities gives you an idea of what the job entails, but it's not a complete list.
You might also be asked to do other things depending on the specific project requirements.
Apply directly with your CV and motivation letter